Newquay, Cornwall, England (Ref: BC488233)
- Dog Friendly Cottage
- Internet Access
- Cot Availabile
- Highchair Availabile
1 Cribbar in Newquay is a dog-friendly holiday cottage.
Cribbar is a new, stylish collection of unique, sophisticated apartments situated in a prime location overlooking Fistral Beach.
Ollies 1, Cribbar is a stylish one bedroom ground floor apartment with a unique private courtyard. The build design complements the stunning setting. Fistral Beach and Newquay Golf Course are just a stone’s throw away and the town centre with bars, cafes and night life is within easy walking distance. Ollies 1, Cribbar is generously sized, efficiently laid out and furnished to a high standard.
Design features include:
- Contemporary kitchens with granite work surfaces
- Video entry phone
- Mood lighting
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Underfloor heating
Communal areas feature:
- Key fob entry system into gated underground parking
- Passenger lift to all floors from car park
- Surf wash down area
- Surfboard storage areas
For those looking to brush up on their surfing skills, the legendary Fistral Beach is just yards away and offers some of the best surfing conditions in the world, whilst the on-site surf school offers lessons for those looking to learn to surf.
But there is so much more to Newquay than surfing. Adrenaline junkies should head to the Lusty Glaze Adventure Centre, where activities on offer include rock abseiling, coasteering and rock climbing. Those looking to relax and take in the beauty of the rugged coast should explore the nearby Gannel Estuary, an unspoilt oasis ideal for fishing, bird watching and picnicking.
Newquay Golf Course, one of the finest links courses in the area, is situated directly opposite Cribbar offering 18 challenging holes with truly breathtaking views over Fistral Bay.
This property especially welcomes families. It provides a cot and highchair plus a baby bath, bottle warmer and steam sterilising unit. There is also a games console, board games, DVDs and children's books.
There are remedial works taking place to the exterior of Cribbar between October and mid December 2018. Scaffolding will be in place and balconies will not be useable during this time.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen features granite work tops including an electric oven and hob
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Complete with a full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle and toaster
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware for four people
- A washer dryer, ironing board and steam iron in the utility cupboard
- Breakfast bar complete with two stylish bar stools
- Oak dining table and seating for four
- Contemporary open plan kitchen, living and dining area with views of the courtyard
- Furnished with a three seater sofa, matching swivel love chair and foot stool
- Coffee table and nest of tables
- Features a 52” plasma TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Entertainment system with radio, CD player and iPod docking station
- Secure, private Wi-Fi available within the apartment
- Furnished with a super king-size ‘zip and link’ bed, which can be arranged as twin beds on request
- Features bedside cabinets with lamps, solid oak double wardrobe, chest of drawers and full length mirror
- Chaise longue
- 52” plasma TV with Freeview
- Hair dryer provided
- Access to the bathroom
- Door leading to courtyard area
- The bathroom has access from the bedroom and hallway
- Featuring a bath, separate shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, mirrors and heated towel rail
- Patio doors from living area leading to enclosed, unique themed courtyard which features an original 1973 bay window VW Campervan and a Chris Jones 1970’s team surf board
- Furnished with a two seater sofa with two matching armchairs, gas barbeque and large potted palms
- Surf wash down area along with surfboard storage area within the building
- Allocated parking for one car in underground secure car park with a lift to all floors