1 Austen's Apartments
Torquay, Devon, England (Ref: BC406927)
- Dog Friendly Cottage
- Internet Access
- Pub Nearby
- Cot Availabile
- Highchair Availabile
- Near the Coast
1 Austen's Apartments in Torquay is a dog-friendly holiday cottage.
We can’t think of a better setting for a family escape than close to Torquay’s palm-lined seafront and family attractions, and you’ll find 1 Austen's Apartments on the lower ground floor of a quiet development in a handy location.
The open plan design of the living, kitchen and dining space means it’s easy to spend time together yet still enjoy your own space, so for those long lazy evenings after a day on the beach you’ll find a cosy space to unwind in front of a DVD. If you can’t wait to get cooking using the fresh catch of the day and local produce that makes South Devon so popular with foodies, you’ll find everything you need in the stylish kitchen and a dining table perfect for those family meals.
When it’s time for bed, the spacious bedroom’s home to a double bed, and the alcove just off it has bunk beds perfect for the kids. For those days that are all about enjoying the sound of the waves and creating sandcastles, you’ll find Torre Abbey Sands just a short walk from the apartment, and Torre Abbey house and gardens even closer…and the apartment’s close to the local bus route to make discovering the town’s many attractions as easy as choosing which to enjoy.
- Single electric, fan-assisted oven with integrated grill and halogen hob
- Microwave and fridge with freezer box
- Open plan with the kitchen and living area
- Furnished with a table and seating for four
- Open plan with the kitchen and dining area
- One corner sofa seating four
- Flatscreen Smart TV with built in DVD player
- Double bed and free standing wardrobe and bedside chests
- Bunk beds in an alcove off the master bedroom(no door fitted)
- Walk in shower cubicle, wash basin and WC